LokSound 5 or V4.0 (Standard) Custom Sound File Project
This listing is for (1) digital custom sound file project for use with an ESU LokSound 5 or V4.0 decoder & includes (1) Horn & (1) Bell of your choice, Click here to view the available sounds. (Disclaimer: the stock sound files can be downloaded from the ESU website for free, the sale of this file is for the custom horn/bell recordings that will be added to it, not the file itself). In order to checkout, you will need to do the following:
- Enter the bell type (click here for available options)
- Enter the horn type (click here for available options)
- Enter the ESU file number (look up LokSound 5 files here, or LokSound V4.0 files here)
- Enter your decoder serial number (to find this hook your decoder or ESU equipped locomotive to the LokProgrammer and read the decoder data by following the 6 steps as shown here), note this is not the decoders model number (54499, 54400, 54700, etc.) but it's 8 digit unique serial number such as FA06E311
- Enter your decoder type i.e. "LokSound 5", "LokSound Micro V4.0", etc.
Once purchased, the sound file will be emailed to the payment address provided within 1-2 business days, all sales are final, no returns.
If you would like to purchase an ESU LokSound 5 decoder with one of these files already installed please see our other listings.