ESU V4.0 Custom Sound File Project
This listing is for (1) custom sound file project for use with an ESU LokSound V4.0 decoder. Please see the video on our YouTube channel to listen to the available sounds. (Disclaimer: the stock sound files can be downloaded from the ESU website for free, the sale of this file is for the custom horn/bell recordings that will be added to it not the file itself). In order to checkout, you will need to do the following:
- Enter the bell type (see our YouTube video for available options)
- Enter the horn type (see our YouTube video for available options)
- Enter the ESU file number (go to the ESU download section and use the search box to find your desired file number)
- Enter your V4.0 decoder serial number (to find this hook your decoder or ESU equipped locomotive to the LokProgrammer and read the decoder data by following the 6 steps as shown here), note this is not the decoders model number (54499, 54400, 54700, etc.) but it's 8 digit unique serial number such as FA06E311
- Enter your V4.0 decoder type i.e. "LokSound V4.0", "LokSound Micro V4.0", etc.
Once purchased the sound file will be emailed to the payment address provided within 1-2 business days, all sales are final, no returns.
If you would like to purchase an ESU LokSound V4.0 decoder with one of these files already installed please see our other listings.
* indicates a required field