LokSound 5 NS GE C40-9/C40-9W Premium Custom Sound File Project
Take your sound equipped models up a notch with this custom sound file designed specifically for the Scaletrains.com Norfolk Southern C40-9 & C40-9W models! All lighting functions are pre-programmed, CV's/settings/volumes optimized, this file features:
(5) Airhorns including: Nathan P5 & K5LA variants (selectable via CV163=0-4)
(5) Bells including: GE Steel Bell & E-Bell variants (selectable via CV164=0-4)
Coupler Slack (Function F3)
New GE "Whoop" Air Compressor (Function F20)
Spitter (Function F21)
(4) Radio Sequences recorded from the NS Asheville District (Function F25-F28)
See our video here for a sample.
Created in collaboration with NSmodeler24, this listing is for (1) digital custom sound file project for use with an ESU LokSound 5 decoder.
(Disclaimer: the stock sound files can be downloaded from the ESU website for free, the sale of this file is for the custom recordings added to it, not the file itself). In order to checkout, you will need to do the following:
- Enter your decoder serial number (to find this, hook your decoder or ESU equipped locomotive to the LokProgrammer and read the decoder data by following the 6 steps as shown here), note this is not the decoders model number (54499, 54400, 54700, etc.) but it's 8 digit unique serial number such as FA06E311
- Enter your decoder type i.e. "LokSound 5", "LokSound 5 Micro", etc.
Once purchased the sound file will be emailed to the payment address provided within 1-2 business days, all sales are final, no returns.
If you would like to purchase an ESU LokSound 5 decoder with one of these files already installed please see our other listings.
* indicates a required field